MILLIPORE FILTRATION ASSEMBLY
- Our Millipore filtration assembly is used for the vacuum filtration of aqueous, organic or flammable liquids for particulate contamination analysis.
- It also finds application for HPLC solvent filtration.
- The complete assembly is made of borosilicate glass, with a borosilicate glass funnel, base and tabulated cap and has an anodized aluminum spring clamp.
- The base design has an integral vacuum connection located above the filtrate drip to prevent contamination of vacuum line from droplets.
- We offer the Millipore filtration assembly in different capacities. Further customization can be done as per one’s requirement