TRI-AXIAL TRAVELLING MICROSCOPE
- The microscope offers measurement in three axes: horizontal, vertical and right angled transverse motion, with a rack and pinion mechanism.
- The micrometre has a resolution of 10 micron with vertical movement on 15cm scale length
- The objective comprises of anachromatic lens with focal length of approximately 50 mm.
- The eyepiece has a magnification of 10X with cross line reticule.
- The microscope can travel horizontally in the x-axes up to 15cm coarse and 25mm fine, with LC10 micron.
- The Vertical movement is 15cm coarse and 25mm fine with LC 10 micrometer.
- In the Z direction, movement enabled is 25mm with 10 micrometer LC.
- Rotation of 360° is obtainable for the microscope tube.