LARYNX WITH TONGUE AND TEETH(3 PARTS)
- This model is a life size model of the mid-saggital section of the human Larynx alongwith the laryngeal cartilages, ligaments and muscles.
- It also depicts the trachea, the tongue, the mandible with the teeth, the hyoid bone and the thyroid gland.
- The Tongue and the mandible with the teeth are detachable.
- This model is dissectible into 2 halves along the median section.
- The sublingual and the submandibular glands are also visible.
- It is mounted on a base and numbered with an English key card.