CLEVENGER APPARATUS BOROSILICATE
- It is used for the steam distillation of water along with other volatile components that are not miscible in water. Thus, it is the ideal choice for the separation and estimation of volatile oils.
- We offer different types of Clevenger apparatus, made from heat resistant borosilicate glass.
- The basic one comprises of a vertical tube, a condenser, a measuring tube with stopcock, a return tube for the aqueous part of the distillate and a flask.
- We also offer two other designs of the Clevenger apparatus; one for the estimation of volatile oil that is lighter than water, and the other for the estimation of volatile oils heavier than water.
- These come in different capacities and customization can be done as per one’s requirement.