FILTRATION FLASK BOTTLE NECK FLASK
- This flask is also called as the Buchner flask, vacuum flask, filter flask, side arm flask, or Kitasato flask.
- Basically these flasks are thick walled Erlenmeyer flasks with a short glass tube.
- These flasks are cast in special moulds.
- Their shape is designed to impart maximum mechanical strength.
- The short glass tube and hose barb effectively act as an adapter over which the end of a thick-walled flexible hose can be fitted to form a connection to the flask.
- The neck finish is designed to ensure a good stopper fit.
- Our flasks are available in various capacities and come with white printing and a large marking area for use with an ordinary pencil.
- They can also be customized as per one’s requirement.