GLASS LENSES: PLANO-CONCAVE CYLINDRICAL
- Cylindrical lenses have one cylindrical surface, henceforth focusing light into a line, instead of a point as a spherical lens.
- Our cylindrical lenses are made of clear glass with ground ends and optically worked faces.
- The plano-concave cylindrical lenses or the negative cylindrical lenses are able to diverge the collimated input light away from an axis.
- They are suitable for use in many optics related experiments. When different powers of plano- convex or plano-concave cylindrical lenses are placed in the path of a fan of rays of light, students can observe interestingly varied patterns of the rays formed as a result.
- Dimensions of the lens are 50×50mm.
Plano-concave cylindrical lens available with us are:
- Plano-concave cylindrical lenses, power -10 Dioptre.
- Plano-concave cylindrical lenses, power -7 Dioptre.
- Plano-concave cylindrical lenses, power -17 Dioptre.