IRON FILLINGS IN SPRINKLER JAR
- Iron filings are very small pieces of iron that look like a light powder.
- They are a great low cost tool for a variety of experiments.
- They are very often used in science demonstrations to show the direction of a magnetic field.
- The capacity of the sprinkler jar is 100gm.
Two types of iron fillings are available in d sprinkler jar:
- Fine iron fillings in 100gm sprinkler jar
- Coarse iron fillings in 100gm sprinkler jar.
- The low cost of this material and its reusability makes it an ideal choice for magnetism related experiments in various classes across the globe. Further student explorations are readily accomplished by using a variety of magnet types, numbers, locations, polarities, and shapes.