WHIRLING HYGROMETER (PSYCHROMETER)
- The ventilated type of hygrometer is an established, economical and a well-known method for determining the relative humidity.
- It gives greater accuracy for humidity determinations and is particularly useful for measuring local differences in humidity.
- There are two thermometers mounted in a case.
- One thermometer bulb is exposed to the ambient air temperature, providing the dry bulb reading.
- The other is kept wet with the aid of a wick and a built in water reservoir at the end of the frame, and it provides the wet bulb temperature.
- The thermometers are stem engraved with lens fonts for easy reading.
- Range= -5° to +50°C x 0.5°C.
- It is supplied in a carrying case.