INCLINED PLANE WITH ANGLE MEASURER (WITH FIXED PULLEY)
- This is a classic example of a simple machine and helps students to understand how an inclined plane makes work easier.
- It is used for investigating forces acting on a body on an inclined plane, and determining the holding friction as a function of the angle of inclination.
- It consists of a base board, hinged at one end supporting a scaled planed board.
- Dimensions of the inclined plane=60 x 7.5cm.
- The planed section can be inclined and fixed at any angle from 0-45° to the horizontal measured on the attached angle measurer.
- The end of the inclined board features a fixed aluminium pulley wheel from which masses can be suspended.
- Diameter of pulley=28mm.
- A scale pan and a cylindrical metal roller are included.
- Weights can be bought separately.
It is available in: